Our Black and White range consists of 5 designs with funky geometric stripes, squares, herringbone twill or chevron designs inspired by Aztec and Moroccan imagery. These monochrome designs are woven on a poly cotton fabric which is suitable for drapery and soft furnishings. We recommend combining these designs with plain colours or using as standalone statement pieces for modern, contemporary and minimalist rooms.
- Fabric Width: 140cm -
- Composition: 70% Cotton, 30% Polycotton -
- Design Repeat: 4.5cm across x 4.7cm drop -
Our durable and hard-wearing fabrics are perfect for sewing, quilting and drapery material, tablecloth linen, to make curtains, drapes and window coverings, blinds, throws and blankets, cushions, hobby and craft projects or any other light domestic uses inside the home.
Design: McAlister Aztec - Black & White
Fabric Composition: 70% Cotton, 30% Polycotton
Useable Width: 137cm wide
Pattern Repeat: 4.5cm across x 4.7cm drop
Available Patterns: Acapulco, Baja, Costa Rica, Herringbone Twill, Monterrey
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device