Our Floris design is a woven, printed linen fabric with a traditional and vintage floral pattern of faded flowers. This colourscheme contains luxury tones of pale beige, yellow, red, grey and green. We recommend combining this range with plain colours in linen or wool materials, or using it as a standalone statement piece for modern and contemporary or farmhouse, rustic and shabby chic style rooms.
- Fabric Width: 140cm -
- Composition: 100% Polyester -
- Design Repeat: 137.5cm across x 70cm drop -
Our durable and hard-wearing fabrics are perfect for sewing, quilting and drapery material, tablecloth linen, to make curtains, drapes and window coverings, blinds, throws and blankets, cushions, hobby and craft projects or any other light domestic uses inside the home.
Design: McAlister Novelty - Floris
Composition: 100% Polyester
Useable Width: 137cm wide
Pattern Repeat: 137.5cm across x 70cm drop
Care Instructions: Machine Washable at a Low Heat & Slow RPM
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device