This tweed effect Lewis fabric features a coarse-textured weave in pale lilac purple and grey tones. Suitable for both drapery and upholstery, this shabby chic design suits farmhouse, countryside and contemporary room schemes and combines well with plain, semi-plain and printed fabrics. The design is one of three chunky textured fabrics in our Shetland Collection.
- Fabric Width: 140cm -
- Composition: 59% Acrylic, 41% Polyester -
- Design Repeat: 1cm across x 1cm drop -
Our durable and hard-wearing Lewis tweed fabric is perfect for sewing, quilting and drapery material, tablecloth linen, to make curtains, drapes and window coverings, blinds, throws and blankets, cushions, hobby and craft projects or any other light domestic uses inside the home.
Design: McAlister Shetland - Lewis
Composition: 59% Acrylic, 41% Polyester
Care Instructions: Machine Washable at a Low Heat & Slow RPM
Useable Width: 137cm wide
Pattern Repeat: 1cm across x 1cm drop
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device